Alright! I have finally finished the drawings for all the Gundams/Mobile suits that I will be using for this project. Now I just have to color them and arrange them so that it all gets finalized. I had to make some changes which is why it took a bit longer than expected but all is going well. I also found some more materials to make this piece even better. But that will be shown later (probably when I’m done). Man, this last week has been quite hectic. But I have managed to still make progress on this project which is already in it’s final stages.
Here are the scans of what will be used for this project so you guys get an idea of what is going to be used.
Well, till later.