This will be the first in the series of the drawings I went and fixed a couple of things for. I guess the biggest problem was the face. I did not keep the eyes true to how they were meant to look like which is what I worked on first. After that came shading which is very important when trying to make a realistic drawing (although this will make any drawing look even better, realistic or not). Seeing that the shape and size the face and neck also looked a bit too long I had to shorten it a bit until it finally looked just right. Although not my best drawing it isn’t that bad either.
Let me know if you guys can spot a difference at all (the sad thing is that the scanner put too much light into the eyelashes).